Trend / Brown Jacket, Blue Pants

From the moment the monthly freebie was released, everyone and their mother - me included! - styled it with some kind of denim or blue accented bottom. But now, the trend has begun to branch out to include a number of different brown jackets and blue bottoms!

sweetgirl_muck makes the 90s cute again with flared denim, a cord jacket, and a fanny pack.

AllDolledUp* takes up a western style with a suede tassel jacket and twisting the trend with snakein-and-blue pants.
MaguiM1 points back to the intro by rocking the fluffy teddy coat, keeping it the star of the show with neutral, plain pieces underneath.



Starplaza Picks

I decided to pick 3 coats and 3 bottoms, since both are needed to make the trend work! 





My Stylings

For the first look, I went back to where it began - the teddy coat - but decided to put my own spin on it by using two striped prints, rather than plain blue denim.

For the second look, I went back to using standard jeans, but accessorized with more brown and gold to create a softer look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME: