Trend / Boots for Legs

As mentioned in this post, past-the-thigh-high boots have been making waves on runways and on stardoll.

Featured Dolls:

Mh91 is dark and moody with this high-textured, all-black ensemble
CoolCutelovecat pops red like a professional in this slick style that resembles a Beyonce music video outfit
graw. goes bald and bold with a metallic natural toned outfit with tons of wow factor



Starplaza:

Despite many tributes featuring the trend, most have left, leaving very few options in the Starplaza for Stardoll members to choose from.


My Styling:

For the first outfit, I took inspiration from the featured dolls, who tended to use their boots as a point of interest or statement. I've been really into camo, so the boots were an easy choice, while the bag was intended to mimic the colours in the camo print.

In the second outfit, I wanted the boots to be just another added element, and decided to make the neon green the 'wow' factor piece. These boots are one of my favourites, as I love the dynamic shape the angled top creates.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME: