SC VS SD: Nelly

With a new floor of NELLY out now, I noticed some items look rather familiar! So I decided to compare the orange skirts and white platform sneakers, as well as some other items to complete the outfit, with SC counterparts.


Tops:

While I definitely prefer the crop shape and lighter colour of the SD version, the SC version comes in multiple colours and is just as easy to style. So for me, this is a tie.


Skirt:

I don't like deconstructed hems, and along with being less detailed and slightly longer - which can make layering skirts a bit more difficult - I have to say the SC version wins. Plus, it once again has multiple colour options.

Belt:

For these two, I picked them based off of their similar shapes, and despite their clearly differing colours. I definitely prefer the SD version's monochrome, and the shape overall, while not quite as detailed, was a lot easier to style and fit on my doll's hips.


Shoes:

This one is a no-brainer - the SD version from Nelly has a cuter shape, better detailing, and is actually white instead of a weird grey.






No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME: