Trend / Blazer Dresses

Blazer dresses - whether blazers worn like dresses, or dresses shaped like blazer - have been seeing a resurgence on stardoll lately! They're one of my favourite trends, given the sheer variety of different types, shapes, and colours and the layering opportunity they provide.

Re- Style


Tattoo-Chick had a gloriously monochromatic look with a bulky blazer.

I used the same blazer, but decided to put my own spin on the skirt by using a freebie striped dress with a similar slit and colours. I used a budget version of platform sneakers, but decided to use a striped platform pair to better match my skirt. I also used a bag with tassels in the same had, but in a very different style, brandless, and in a more classic black colour as I simply felt it suited my aesthetic better. I also forewent the BP choker for a suite one out of personal preference.

I like both outfits quite a lot - as mentioned, I picked my items simply because I liked them, or because they were cheaper. While she definitely inspired me to buy the blazer, it proved actually quite difficult to find skirts to pair it with, so I'm impressed by how she pulled it off.




Feldkirch rocked a statement blazer over and all white outfit.

I immediately decided to switch the red blazer for a pastel one to put my own spin on this style. Otherwise, I tried for a similar  - but cheaper - shirt and skirt combo, as well as a very budgeted, not nearly as cute bag. For the shoes, while I did stick with boots, I went my own way with a much taller pair.

I lover both outcomes of this outfit, and will definitely try putting my own spin on the all-white, statement jacket style again!




peace_oglory kept is simple with this printed blazer and bright colours.

I went for a similar patterned and styled jacket, though mine is a much slimmer fit and more grey toned. I stuck with a similar, albeit textured pastel turtleneck, a similarly toned pant but with a higher cut, and budget versions of the red bag and boots.

Overall, this was the farthest outfit from my comfort zone, which is why I didn't end up playing around with it as much, and I have to say it looks much better on her doll than on mine!


My Style


As usual, I went for two contrasting styles!

For the first outfit, I wanted to capatlise on two other current trends - tall boots, which I adore, and neon, which I just can't help but keep buying. I kept it simple and let the pieces speak for themselves!

For the second outfit, I went with a darker aesthetic, focusing on texture with the velvet dress, leather belt bag, grey fur, and textured short boots. This resulted in a much darker, classic style

Which sty ling was YOU favourite? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME: